Monday, June 26, 2006

Creature and Plug Point

What is that? Is it a butterfly or is there any speical scientific name for this creature? My friend spotted it and asked me to took a photo of it. At first I thought it was a fake, after seeing its wings moved, I believed it. It was really big.......

Well, this is a picture of a plug point in a house of my friend. It is really, really weird. The plug point is at the top edge of the wall. Who is the contractor I wonder? Does he or she expect the people who sleep in the room to be Yao Ming or Spider-Man? It is very unlogical. I do wonder sometimes. Is there a contractor or developer so stupid? I really do not understand.....

3 comments:

squall_ch33s3 said...

Well...from the looks of that pic(the one wif the fan)...there are indeed some stupid contractors around...or just plain kiasu =P

Anonymous said...

oh my.. COPYRIGHT!!! uh! c?? told u.. d butterbly is REAL n HUGE.. dun believe me summor.. TT nvm.. told u it's moving its wings.. dun believe.. fine.. finally..... d butterfly move more.. then only u believe.. haih.. wat frien tis call la?? never trust frien.. haih.. nvm.. aniway, really really thanks 4 takin d photo 4 me EVEN THO IT SHULD B MY COPYRIGHT. u shuld pay me ROYALTY.. nvm.. it's ok. since u r my frien, i 4give u.. good.. really love tht butterfly.. thanks...

hmm... tht plug is real weird... mana boleh like tht?? so high there.. d fan oso can kena d plug dy.. n how 2 switch it on n switch it off?? PSYCHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! terrible... kakaka

Anonymous said...

The plug is most likely for a hanging lamp...:)