Friday, June 09, 2006

Petals Around The Rose

I got this puzzle from my friend's blog. It is called Petals Around The Rose. You can find the link here. I cannot really solve it. However, when one does not know what to do, what should one do? Mr.Brown once said, "You don't know ar? Go Google lar!" I remembered what he said when I was figuring half way. Finally I got the solution.

For those who wish to try them out without Googling, I have 2 tips for you.
  1. Always remember the name of the game. It influences the game a lot.
  2. The answers will always be an even number.
So, all the best in solving the puzzle......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow... oh my.. so.. tht's d 1 u guys r talkin abt a.. OH MY..i'll NEVER noe d answer if i didn't google it.. sooo psycho. bt it's not true tht d clever 1 is ,d longer he/she uses 2 guess d ans.. no such fact there. haha =P