Friday, October 20, 2006

AirAsia Trip

It was my first time taking AirAsia this afternoon. "Now everyone can fly" is the slogan of AirAsia. The prices are really cheap, if you book them early. To offer such a cheap price, AirAsia is really good are cutting cost, and I mean really good. The airport was kinda packed because of the festive season. So I'll let the pictures do the talking.
A view outside the airport.

Just a normal banner.

The have McDonald's.

People queueing up to go back during the festive season.

Counter to Penang. Flight AK6314.

Gate P12, the boarding gate. Had to wait for around half an hour cause flight delayed.

Walking to the flight. Just got lucky to take a picture of a female in front of me. I didn't do it on purpose.

After around an hour on the flight, finally reach Penang.

Time to enjoy my holidays....

No comments: