Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A RM 1.5k Pump

I was browsing through www.blog.com just now and came across this blog which really caught my eyes. It's really hilarious after reading it. For the exercises, there's even different exercises for different categories of people, like advanced users and any users.

From there, I explored and came to this site.

"Do you often wish you had a bigger pe*** but think there's nothing you can do about it?"

That phrase really sounds wrong. Below is the picture of the pump. I really can't understand how does one use it. Anyway, the pump can be ordered through online, mail or even by phone. High-tech!!


It costs RM 1500 which is totally ridiculous. Even a Sony Ericsson W900 is worth buying than this pump.


Then from there on, I explored again to this site. In that site, there's even Pe*** weights. Now, that's totally wrong. Weights for that? I think it's just a joke for all these things, but maybe it's true.

Excerpt,
"If you dedicate and do the exercises and have patience..... then awesome is NOT the right word.... because there are now words that could describe it.... but if I had to describe it for me it's.... LIFE CHANGING....."

Totally wrong.....

No comments: