Monday, April 16, 2007

Morning Inspiration

This post is written in Notepad by me on my laptop when I did not have any internet connection.

I seem to have trouble sleeping just now, as I slept once I reached home at around 10 in the night. Woke up around 1 in the morning and tried to go back to sleep, but I just ended up turning around my bed here and there. Probably a lot of thing suddenly struck at my mind and I do not seem to be able to go to sleep. I was awake since 2.00 AM. So here I am now, 6.42AM still awake since I last slept. I watched Stranger Than Fiction just now. Although it is not a comedy movie, which I thought it would be, I truly enjoyed it, especially words used by the author to write her book.

Anyway, I am also staying up, not really staying up though as it is because I could not go back to sleep, to type an E-mail and to do my MacroEconomics Assignment and World Economy Assignment. Norah Jones's song is also playing next to me, to keep me comfort, and I can hear birds chirping, which is not part of the song. The sky looks like bluish purple to me, through a curtain and a glass panel.

And yes, I am blogging from my house, by typing into the notepad and save it so that I can upload it later as I am inspire at 6 in the morning to start writing.....

No comments: