Monday, April 02, 2007

Bad Health Condition

There was an event in my university today which had few companies came to promote cosmetics and health products. It was basically a female event, but there was this booth, Lumine, where they had a free test on your health. It will tell you your body age and how is your blood circulation. Basically I just have to put my finger and they will test it for me. Of course I was not sure whether the result would be true or not, but it was free.
Lumine was the company's products.
This was the result of the test.


After getting the result, the lady explained to me about my health. Artery seems to be hardened and my heart seems weak. That made me realised that it was partially true, as my heart hurts sometimes, since I was quite young. But I was not sure whether was that a muscle pain or whether it was my heart, but this clarify it.

As for artery hardening, the lady said I should not play heavy sports, as my blood vessels might not take it. I feel that it is kind of true also, as every time I played basketball, since few years back, there will be this stage where I start to get dizzy and my vision feels whitish a little.

The last part was my favourite. The lady claims that my body age is 40 years as calculated by using the result of the test and some formula. Ah, I was quite happy actually when I heard of this, as I did tell my housemates feel months back that I predict that I would die around late 20s or early 30s. That result seems to prove me partially right I guess.

All I can say is that my health condition is due to poor diet, especially with the intake of fast food always, lack of exercise (my friends know this) and of course my depression period since 2004. However, I have a positive mind which is, if my prediction of my death is correct, I hope you all who read this will always remember me as the person who had predicted the time he is going to die.....

No comments: