Saturday, March 31, 2007

K618

My two friend just bought Sony Ericsson, K618, which is quite new here. Anyway, the phone looks kind of nice, especially the joystick in particular. They have decided to change the joystick to the better one, as the old one will malfunction after a while, like my K750i. Moreover it has 3G !

I did a comparison between the two phones, in the quality of the photos taken by the K618 and also my K750i. I prefer to put the quality of the camera in priority when it comes to buying phones, as I do not really like to buy a digital camera. Therefore, I like 2 in 1. After taking photo with the new camera, I do not know what is really the difference, but it seems to me that the K618's camera quality might just be better....
K618

Back view of K618.

Picture taken with K618.
Picture taken with K750i.

2 comments:

squall_ch33s3 said...

k618 has 3g features compared to k750...the pic shud be slightly better since it implements the CyberShot technology into it...brighter in dim litted areas I think...but it doesnt have the light like the k750

For more info...

http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=global&lc=en&ver=4001&template=pg1&zone=pg

WKT said...

Oh yeah, forgot to tell about the 3G. Damn...thanks Mr.Cheese :)