Thursday, March 22, 2007

Talent Quest Final - Nottingham Idol 2007 #3

*Photos were taken from Sean @ sean88.blogspot.com.

The Nottingham (UNIM) Idol has came to an end. I was not there again though. Was quite busy with my work. Anyway I heard that it was very exciting and the turn out was really great. The contestants had to perform three times each. Alright I will let the photos do the talking. Once again, thanks to Sean for the photos.
The organiser, Eric, my coursemate by the way.
The hosts.
The judges.
The contestants. From left to right: Bernard, Jojo, Zaim, Einstein, Chui San and Livingstone.


Bernard

Jojo

Zaim

Einstein

Chui San

Livingstone

Now, for the final result.

3rd Place
The 3rd place goes to Einstein, with RM 50.00.

2nd Place
The 2rd place goes to Jojo, with RM 100.00.

1st Place
The 1st place goes to Livingstone, with RM 200.00 (As predicted by Sean).

The event has came to an end with Livingstone performing.

I guess this event is really great. However, I think the prize money should increase a little.Alright, waiting for the next event which is sports week. I am volunteering in that event....

1 comment:

jbee said...

Cool one man!!u did a good writeup on the Nottingham Talent Quest =)