Friday, March 16, 2007

Information Travels Fast

I know I am not suppose to be blogging, but I am really sleepy and my work is still undone. Stuck in the computer lab now for two days until 2 am. I don't feel like going on with my work, so I have decided to blog.

Check out this video (It's in mandarin, so no offence to those that do not understand mandarin). It's called Muar Chinese in YouTube. I didn't really get all the meaning, but it's quite funny at some parts. Anyway, what I'm trying to say here is that the video has been just added on March 7 and there are already a total of 139,430 viewers. Its origin of the video is in Muar, which is south of Malaysia and now it is slowly going around Malaysia really fast. Everyone is starting to know about the video, and after I posting it here, more people will start to know about it. Anyway, back to work....


Muar Chinese

No comments: