Tuesday, March 13, 2007

2 Hardest Weeks

This calls for blogging when I am down. Have not blogged so long when I am down. Feel really inspired lately to blog because of Norah Jones's songs. Her songs are really great when one is in love, when one is down, when one is lost in love, when one is lost in life. Her songs are the help that I am seeking for in order for me to cope with this 2 hardest weeks ever.

I have a World Economy presentation coming up next Friday and I do not know how to go on for the work. As a matter of fact I do not know whether I can manage to go through the last semester of this Foundation. Well, I have considered, if I can't, I will apply to all the biggest company in Malaysia to work at. I know I will definitely be employed, as I am employing for the position of a toilet cleaner. Perhaps with much effort and hard work, a new position can be created, which is toilet manager. I can then tell people that I am working at a big company.

I really need a break but the only break that will help me out is definitely in the summer. Can't wait for the trip to Singapore in the middle of the year. Anyway, wish me good luck in everything, as I really pushing myself although my brain has been exhausted, my eyes are being tired, my body is feeling fatigue and my soul is feeling soulless.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

norah's voice is such a food for ears.

me too also exhausted. at times i feel like giving up, but when i think twice these two weeks are just like a drop in the ocean compare to hindrances and obstructions we'll be facing in the future.

so, hang in there mate!

have some fun and get enough rest.
try to find new tune to assist u to keep bouncing. say, how to save a life- the fray, i'm shaking- rooney, forever young- youth group and whatnot.
hope they'll perk u up.

ps: listen to you are loved by josh groban. it's such a solace!

cheers

jbee said...

Hope u're feeling bttr now...well,u're not the only one who is tired & worn out..dun wori,we're all wit YOU!!lol.dun get affected ya..n to tell u the truth,if u can't go through this sem,well...i can't too..u're GOOD wei n u hav to know that!!take care n dun stress urself too much yeah!