Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Talent Quest - Nottingham Idol 2007 #2

I was not there when they were doing this audition and the photos are not taken by me.

This audition happened quite long ago. Just didn't had the time to get the photos and edit it to post it up here. The final will be tonight tough. The photos in this post are of the Final 6 only. I did not take all 12 contestant's photos, as I think perhaps it is not that necessary.

The results are as follows:
1. Livingstone - 17.7%
2. Einstien - 16.6%
3. Jojo - 13.8%
4. Zaim - 11.1%
5. Bernard - 9.0%
6. Chui San - 8.3%
~-~-~-~~-~-~-~~-~-~-~
7. Vashti - 6.5%
8. Matt - 6.2%
9. Meei Yunn - 4.6%
10. Yuri - 3.7%
11. Anis - 1.9%
12 - Intan - 0.5%


Jojo seems to have a lot of fans, especially from the guys of course. Whereas Einstein seems to be famous among all the girls. As for Livingstone, he is really good (claimed Sean Der). I'll let the photos do the talking. Alright, I will not be there tonight, so I guess I just have to wish all the best to the final six.....
The crowd looked great. Just that it is not a comfortable hall.

The hosts, techinal person and the organiser are getting ready.

These were the hosts for the day.

Livingstone seemed to get the crowd going well.

Einstein seemed to get all the girls' support.

Einstein. I guess female readers will say that he looks handsome.

Jojo. The famous one among all the male fans.

Look at the guy with the camera phone. He was taking photos of Jojo.

No idea what were everyone's reactions, but they looked shock.

This is Chui San.

This is Bernard.

Ah, this is Sean Der. Haha.

Zaim, seemed to be quite good at the song Sway.

After everything finished, everyone left the place. Sean Der is standing on the right taking photos.

*Photos are taken from Dylan @ dylansays.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

dayalan86 said...

Pls have the courtesy to quote from where you took the pictures from.

Thx

Anonymous said...

I think the pictures look rather familiar to my eyes.

Maybe you ought to give credits to the photographer?

After all, it's under the issues of copyrighting.

Anonymous said...

oh gee, lookie, another one! Next time state the source will ya? ktnxbai