Sunday, April 15, 2007

PC Fair April 2007

I went to PC Fair on Friday with Sean, Sze Wei, Dennis, Jian Yea, Chong and Gan. Quite a tiring outing though and I took 3 hours to reach back to my place due to technical problem experienced by KTM. Before I went, I have 2 things which I have targeted - 4GB pendrive and 120GB external 2.5 inch harddisk. Had a problem searching for 4GB Kingston pendrive as only 2 shops were selling them, because many of them decided to keep the pendrive as they predicted the prices will go up. At last I do get what I wanted and it was quite satisfied. That was my first PC Fair in KL. Anyway, the pictures will speak....
From left to right: Dennis, Sze Wei (PK) and Chong.

Speaker section.

SONIC GEAR Products.

Samsung cool TV. Gears of War is being played on it.

Asus's Lamborghini laptop. It was valued at more than RM 10,000. Nice.

Damn KTM, they had to fix something, which caused a havoc.

Got what I wanted. 4GB pendrive and got 2 Kingston free gifts.

This is my external harddisk casing.

This is how it looks like. The harddisk is already inside. Yeah 120 GB ! Rock...

3 comments:

squall_ch33s3 said...

Wah...hahaha...how much was the pendrive and the external hard disk plus 120gb? Nice looking casing btw...haha

WKT said...

Total up was RM 435.

Pendrive - RM 135 (Damn expensive)
Harddisk - RM 300

Anonymous said...

lol...swt.... dont lah like that PK name is just between us keep it low at the public...lol